Useful Tips to Check Internal Links
Internal links are links that point to pages within the website, while external links are links to other websites. Internal Links play a major role in improving SEO. It is important to have internal links when you are writing a post. As well as outbound links, internal links do so much work silently behind us. So, it is important to know how to check internal links of any article.
How to Check Internal Links
Imagine you need to check internal links you have linked in your previous articles before: you cannot figure them out easily.
Well, you do not have too much. It is just pretty simple. What is interesting? Yeah! Online tools are out there.
A few of them could be listed like this.
- SEO Review Tools – Internal Links Analyzer
- Ad Results – Internal Links Checker
- Small tools- Link analyzer Tool
And there is so much more.
Here is what you need to do.
- Select one of the tools above mentioned or you can choose any other tool out there.
- Copy the link of the article you need to check links.
- Paste it on the checker and hit the check button.
There may be some additional features regarding internal links. So, do not forget to try them too. They might be helpful.
I hope now you have an idea about checking internal links. If you have questions, suggestions, or ideas, feel free to comment below. Happy Blogging!✌
Image Credit – Unsplash