The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is an important piece of legislation that is designed to strengthen and unify data protection laws for all individuals within the European Union.
What is GDPR to Hyvor Talk?
As a privacy-first company, we believe that all internet users deserve the privacy required by the toughest privacy and security law in the world, GDPR. Therefore, we ensure that your data is handled safely according to GDPR guidelines.
Our Commitment to GDPR
Hyvor Talk has undertaken the required business and technology steps to operate in a manner compliant with GDPR.
- Right to rectification - You can rectify personal information at any time at Hyvor Auth.
- Right to be forgotten - You can cancel your Subscription from the Hyvor Talk console. You can erase all of your personal information at any time (See data deletion for more details)
- Right to portability - As a website admins, you can export your data at any time so that it can be transferred to another system.
- Right to object - Opt-out at any time to any specific use of your information (notification emails, newsletter, etc.)
As a website owner, how do I ensure GDPR compliance?
- If you use Single Sign-on, the user's personal information is collected on your application. Therefore, make sure you give your users the right to rectification and erasure.
- Finally, consult with your legal counsel. All information in this page is written to help prepare Hyvor Talk users for the GDPR and should not be taken as legal advice. Additionally, there may be parts of the legislation that affect other aspects of your business as well. We recommend you seek qualified legal counsel to determine what compliance measures you need to carry out to be fully compliant with the GDPR.