Importing from Disqus
This guide will explain to you how to import your Disqus comments to Hyvor Talk.
Important! Before importing, make sure that you have carefully read the Migration Introduction guide. This guide explains how the importing process works and the limitations of importing. After reading that, continue the following steps.
Step 1: Exporting Comments
- Go to Disqus Admin > Community > Export
- Click "Export"
- The exported file will be emailed
- Download the file
If the above steps do not work, please refer to the Disqus's guide.
Step 2: Importing Comments
- Go to the Hyvor Talk console.
- Go to the import section.
- Choose Disqus from the Import From option.
- Important! Select the correct page identifier type. You should use it in the embed code after importing the comments.
- Select the downloaded file by clicking Choose File.
- Click Upload
Step 3: Keep Waiting
Importing may take some time depending on the length of the queue. Therefore, allow up to 24 hours. You will receive an email once the importing process is completed. You can check the status from the Import History section of the console (Moderate -> Import & Export -> Import History).
Once the importing is finished, you can install Hyvor Talk on your website. Make sure to use the same page identifiers to load the comments correctly. You can see those in the Moderate -> Pages section.
If you run into any issues, feel free to contact us.