Integrating OIDC SSO
Make sure to read the introduction before integrating Single sign-on with Hyvor Talk. This guide explains how to set up SSO in Hyvor Talk using OpenID Connect (OIDC) protocol.
- A Hyvor Account with a business subscription.
- An identity provider that supports the OpenID Connect protocol.
- Create a new application in your login provider, and whitelist
https://talk.hyvor.com/web-api/openid-loginas a callback URL.
- Go to the Single Sign-on section of your website in the Console.
- Turn on Single Sign-on, and choose OpenID Connect as the SSO type.
- Set Issuer URL to the absolute URL of your issuer (Ex:
- Copy and paste client ID and client secret from the application.
- Click "Save"
Note: Up to now, we have successfully tested this method with the following identity providers.
- Amazon Cognito User Pools
- Azure Active Directory
The following providers are not supported
- Azure Active Directory B2C (Lacks userinfo endpoint)
Some providers have slightly different OpenID Connect implementations. So, if you run into any problems, feel free to contact us.