How to install Hyvor Talk on Blogger?
This guide covers how to install Hyvor Talk on a Blogger website.
1. Register your website at Hyvor Talk
- Visit the console. (This requires a Hyvor Account)
- Add your website to Hyvor Talk at the Account -> Add Website section.
- If you have multiple domains, add them at Moderate -> General section. Only those domains will be able to load comments. If you have
wwwsubdomain, make sure to add that too.
2. Install on Blogger
Method 1: Using Default Widget
- Visit the Install -> Blogger section in the console.
- Click the "Add to Blogger" button. Then, you will be redirected blogger.com
- Choose the correct blog and click "Add Widget" button on that page.
Method 2: Manual Installation
If the default widget doesn't work, use manual installation to install Hyvor Talk on Blogger.
- First, turn off Blogger default comments section. (Settings -> Post, comments, and sharing -> Comment Location -> Hide)
- Then, copy the manual installation code from Install -> Manual Installation section in the console.
- Visit Blogger Layout and click "Add a Gadget".
- Keep the title empty and paste the copied code in Content.
- Finally, move the gadget to the place you need to show comments (Usually below the Blog Posts).