Integrating Single Sign-on with Hyvor Talk on WordPress
Make sure to read the introduction before integrating Single sign-on with Hyvor Talk.
- A Hyvor Account with premium or unlimited subscription.
- Hyvor Talk WordPress Plugin installed on your WordPress site. (Check out this tutorial to install the plugin).
Integrating SSO on WordPress
- Go to the Account -> SSO section in the console.
- Add a name and click "Create new SSO ID". (Name is only a reference for yourself).
- Then, you will see the newly created SSO ID and the Private Key.
- Add them to the Single Sign-On settings in the Hyvor Talk plugin page in your WordPress dashboard.
- Click Change.