Integrating Single Sign-on with Hyvor Talk on WordPress
Make sure to read the introduction before integrating Single sign-on with Hyvor Talk.
- A Hyvor Account with business subscription.
- Hyvor Talk WordPress Plugin installed on your WordPress site. (Check out this tutorial to install the plugin).
Integrating SSO on WordPress
- Go to the Account -> SSO section in the console.
- Add a name, select "Stateless" as the type, and click "Create" to generate new SSO ID.
- Now, click "Assign Websites" and choose the websites that you need to use this SSO ID.
- Copy the Private Key. We will use it in the next steps.
- Add them to the Single Sign-On settings in the Hyvor Talk plugin page in your WordPress dashboard.
- Click Change.