HYVOR takes security of you and your website visitors seriously. We have implemented industry-standard security measures to ensure that your data is safe and secure.
- Denial of Service (DoS) protection on all our servers
- Our servers are protected by firewalls
- We monitor our servers 24/7
- All our servers are located in secure data centers in Germany 🇩🇪
- SSH access to our servers is protected by SSH keys
- All our servers are running the latest version of Ubuntu LTS
- All our domains are protected by DNSSEC
- All connections to our servers are encrypted using TLS with a minimum of TLS 1.2
- Uploaded files are encrypted using 256-bit AES-XTS encryption
- We have implemented rate limiting at multiple levels to prevent abuse
Security practices of our team
- All our team members use 2FA to access our systems
- All application code is well tested and reviewed before deploying
- All computers running our development and staging environments are secured and up-to-date
- All our team members are trained to follow security best practices
- As a fully-remote team, we have a reduced risk of physical attacks
- We do not sell or share your data with third-parties. Our business model is fully customer-focused SaaS.
- Our team members do not save your data on their personal computers
If you find a security vulnerabilities, please report it to us by sending an email to [email protected]. We will respond to you as soon as possible and fix the vulnerability.